version: in 16 July 2023
If applicable, ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ can process / use your personal data in relation to services and/or products of ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ and / or because you provide and/or your computer provides this data to ‘UNITED HOLLAND’: at unitedholland.com and/or (an) other channel(s).
Below you will find an example overview of personal data that ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ can perhaps all or partially process:
- Initial(s) and / or first name(s) and / or last name;
- Name of Business(es) (registered trade name(s));
- Date of birth;
- Phone number(s);
- E-mail address(es);
- IP address(es);
- Location data;
- Impersonal data about your activities at internet site unitedholland.com;
- Internet browser(s) and device type(s);
- Bank account(s);
- PayPal account(s);
If applicable, your personal data can for example be processed for one or more of the following things:
- For correspondence related to ‘UNITED HOLLAND’;
- To call and / or e-mail you;
- To deliver (a) product(s) and / or (a) service(s) to you;
- Processing your payment(s);
- NL tax filing(s) for ‘UNITED HOLLAND’
How long ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ perhaps stores personal data, if applicable:
- (Category) personal data / financial > ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ tries to save data as long as needed;
- (Category) personal data / as a client > ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ tries to save data as long as needed > for example: if applicable for trying to deliver to you (a) service(s) and/or (a) product(s). And perhaps to send you (a) news item(s) and / or (a) promotional message(s);
- (Category) personal data / as a possible client > ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ tries to save data as long as needed > for example: Perhaps to send (a) news item(s) and / or (a) promotional message(s) to you.
Sharing of personal data with third parties:
If applicable, your personal data in relation to ‘UNITED HOLLAND’, unitedholland.com is perhaps shared with third parties, for example to provide you (a) service(s) and/or deliver you (a) product(s) and/or for the execution of agreement(s) and / or to comply with (any) earthly legal obligation(s). Beyond-control situation(s) perhaps happen. Perhaps personal data may be shared with tax-/other government authorit-y/-ies
Internet site cookies and / or similar technologies that, if applicable, are used via unitedholland.com:
‘UNITED HOLLAND’ internet site unitedholland.com uses, technical/functional internet cookies. An internet site cookie is a small text file that is stored on your internet site from your desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet (computer) or mobile phone (computer) with an internet browser at first visit. Internet site cookies that unitedholland.com could use are then necessary for the technical operation of these internet sites and hopefully your ease of use. They ensure that these internet sites will hopefully work properly and will remember your preferred settings, for example. ‘UNITED HOLLAND’ could also adjust ‘owned’ internet sites in the future (or let it be adjusted) for better functioning. If possible for you, after visiting unitedholland.com, you can delete all (internet site) cookie information that has been saved by your internet browser through ‘browser > settings’ from that same computer.
If you believe there is / are (an) issue(s) related to privacy at ‘UNITED HOLLAND’, unitedholland.com, then perhaps that can be solved by sending a letter to postal address mentioned further down this page, with a copy of your id-card/passport.